- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We are PopWonders and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at www.popwonders.com.
3. SITE ACCESS
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, Services or Promotions or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, Services, or Promotions or any part thereof, except and if otherwise expressed.
5. FREE OR DISCOUNTED OFFERS
Free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the website. Except where expressly stated, previous users or trialists of the website do not qualify for an additional special offer. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. You must have internet access and valid payment details to redeem a free or discounted offer. Discount codes cannot be retroactively applied. You are to ensure that your code has been applied successfully.
You will be charged the full price for boxes after your free or discounted offer. We will continue to bill you by your chosen payment method until you cancel your boxes.
6. ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Malaysia. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
7. YOUR USE OF THE SITE
1. Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
2. Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
4. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
5. Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
6. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
7. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
8. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
9. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
10. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
11. Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
2. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
a. Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
b. Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
3. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
11. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. DURATION OF TERMS
13. GOVERNING LAW
14. RETURN/REFUSE OF BOXES
We are not able to refund boxes that are refused or marked as returned to the sender. Any boxes that are marked as “return to sender” or “refused” will be disposed of by our postal service, and will not be sent back to our snacking headquarters.
15. PAYMENT TERMS
By subscribing, you have also agreed that payments are non-refundable (including without limitation those for multi-term plans (i.e. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months). If you are dissatisfied with a product or products for any reason, kindly contact the merchant or our support team for any inquiry, complaint, replacement or refund within thirty (30) days after delivery of the product(s) to the delivery address on your account.